Life has been a little hectic lately with a few things that I can't mention online yet - but I will soon! So I apologize to my regular readers who have noticed some outdated information on here. I will try my best to update as much as possible this week.
In the meantime, here is a summary update of what is going on:
- I'm still 'cutting'
- Since I started re-cutting a couple of weeks ago, I am down 4lbs - progress was expected to slow since I am getting low in bodyfat%
- My current weight is 143lbs
- I've been feeling extremly tired and run down so I got some blood work done
- Blood work came back normal so we think the tiredness is caused by my menopausal symptoms (for those of you who don't know, I have something called premature ovarian failure - similar to menopause).
- I began hormone replacement to help with symptoms and I am already feeling a bit better
- I am also taking a powder forumlated multi vimatin to give me a boost of everything!
- Things I need to remind myself: I could experience water weight gain due to the added homrones.
Stay tuned!! On a fun note, here is a picture of 9 months of my progress (I started 10 months ago).